People often ask, "Where is the evidence that alternative medicine helps children with autism?" The answer is that alternative studies are not permitted in conventional medical journals such the Journal of the America Medical Association. This is why your pediatrician is not familiar with alternative therapies and tells you there is no recovery available. As a result, alternative practitioners have developed their own professional journals in which they publish their medical studies. Here are a few of the studies which apply to autism and immune system disorders:
1) Vincent, B., Bonzo,D., “Biomedical Analyses of a Holistic Peanut Allergy Treatment: NAET,” Proceedings of the National Conference On Undergraduate Research, New York, Ithaca College, 2011.
2) Chen, M. MD., Nambudripad, D., MD, Phd, Dc, LAc., Teitelbaum, J. MD., et al, “Improving Communication Skills in Children with Allergy-Related Autism Using Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques: A Pilot Study,” Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal, Vol. 10. No. 5, October 2011
3) Villano, D., “Why Would a Medical Doctor Embrace an Unproven Treatment,” Pacific Standard: The Science of Society, May 2013.
4) Global Advances in Health and Medicine, Roy Nambudripad, Alleviation of Peanut Allergy Through Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET): A Case Report
5) Intention-based Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder: Promising Results of a Wait-List Control Study in Children: RobertH. Weiner PhD. and Roger L. Greene PhD. published in EXPLORE, Jan/Feb 2014, Vol.10 No. 1 by Elsevier
6) Jensen, Anne M., Stevens, Richard J. “Estimating the Accuracy of Muscle Response Testing: Two Randomized-Order Blinded Studies. BioMed Central, 2016. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5131520/.
7) Krebs, C.T., McGown, T.O. Energetic Kinesiology Principles and Practice. (Scotland: Handspring Publishing, 2014).
8) Levy, Susan L. and Carol Lehr. Your Body Can Talk. (Prescott Chino Valley: AZ, Hohm Press, 1996).
In addition, to the eight publications listed above, I attest that Beating Autism is one more case study to confirm that energy medicine does heal autism with statistically significant medical results. The medical tests are included in the appendices of the book.
Furthermore, there is a current study underway using 1,200 children with autism and 100 alternative care practitioners. The results will be out in late 2018 or early 2019. For more information on this study here is the link:
http://naet.com/NAS.htmlType your paragraph here.